- Exit Airport – Direction N2 Cape Town
- Follow N2 Stad / City signs
- 4 km: M3 Muizenberg, Rhodes Drive turn off is on the left, keep going straight.
- 1 km: Groote Schuur Hospital on right. Stay in the middle of the lane and follow N2 City, Foreshore, Seapoint signs
- 8 km: Herzog Blvd, Paarl, City / Stad, N1 turn off to the left.
- Continue on M6 to waterfront
- 5 km: Traffic light. Coen Steytler Avenue. Waterfront turn off is to the right.
- Continue in direction of Camps Bay/ Cableway, M62
- The road becomes Kloofnek Road
- At the top of the mountain, at the circle, continue on towards Camps Bay.
- Follow Camps Bay Drive down the mountain towards the beach
- Continue straight at the stop sign (Houghton Avenue is on your left)
- At the next stop sign – (Geneva Drive is to the right and left), turn left
- At the traffic light turn right
- After all the restaurants on the right, turn right into Argyle Street, just after a very high block of apartments called Sonnekus. Pass a stop sign and No 17 is further up on the left.
Option 2: The best option over peak season or on beautiful days, as the beach road will be busy.
- Turn right into Geneva Drive. On your right you will pass Montana, Comrie, Atholl, Cranberry Crescent and Sedgemoor Road.
- After these turn right into Tree Road. Continue on with Tree Road.
- Tree Road becomes Argyle and No 17 is further down on your right on a bit of a bend.
Buzz the “Main House” buzzer on the left of the gate.